Position: Chief Executive Officer
About the Role
Arts Access Victoria (AAV) is searching for a dynamic and strategic Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Take the lead and help shape AAV’s next 50 years.
- Fantastic opportunity leading Victoria’s leading disability arts not-for-profit
- Flexible working conditions, great terms and wonderful organisational culture
- Remuneration for the position is $120,000- $130,000 (1.0 EFT) per annum plus generous salary packaging, and superannuation.
- AAV started in 1974. In the 50 years since, it has become the state’s leading arts and disability organisations. AAV is dedicated to an ambitious agenda of social and artistic transformation for Deaf and Disabled people. Our vision is cultural equity for all Deaf and Disabled people.
The CEO will be an experienced leader who is passionate about cultural equity. With the strategic and advocacy skills to lead the delivery of AAV’s vision. The CEO will embody AAV’s values ensuring AAV continues to lead transformational and systemic change placing Deaf and Disabled people at its centre.
The CEO should be someone who:
- Identifies as a Deaf and/or Disabled person: AAV is a proud disability-led organisation.
- Is organised and collaborative: AAV has a collaborative workplace culture. You should be confident managing demanding priorities, systems and processes.
- Is deeply passionate about the arts and disability sector: AAV’s vision is cultural equity for all Deaf and Disabled people.
- Is committed to continuous improvement and quality: You will need to translate AAV’s artistic vision into plans and programming
- Proudly advocates: You will need to effectively communicate and influence the arts, disability and cultural sectors
- Has refined professional judgment: You will need to demonstrate personal integrity and commitment to AAV values
- Has ambition and belief in our future: You will need experience in funding and partnership development.
Are you interested? If so, please download the application package!
Applications close Monday 4 March 2024 at 5 pm.