The Arts Centre Gold Coast is at an exciting and pivotal moment as we evolve into a cultural precinct and the Gold Coast’s home of arts and culture. In the coming years, we will become a distinctly Gold Coast gathering place that seamlessly marries art, culture, recreation, hospitality and citizenship to deliver great experiences and memories. A place that locals love and visitors must see. This is a time of constant growth and capacity building for the organisation as we open an outdoor venue, spill into the parkland, prepare for a new art gallery and look to the future.
The Arts Centre Gold Coast now has the following brand new positions available! these positions will help us as we embark on the next exciting step into the future:
- Facilities Maintenance Officer (full-time and part-time option available)
- Precinct & Facilities Manager (full-time)
- Reception & Information (part-time)
- Communications & Collateral Coordinator (full-time)
- Head of Programming Services (full-time)
- Marketing Assistant (12 months fixed term full-time)
- Brand & Marketing Services Manager (full-time)
- Education & Lifelong Learning Producer (part-time)
- Duty Manager (full-time)
- Executive Assistant (full-time)
- Training & Development Manager (12 months fixed term, full-time)
- Fundraising, Sponsorship & Philanthropy Manager (full-time)
The Arts Centre Gold Coast is using the services of Ukoo Pty Ltd to recruit for these roles. You can download a copy of the Position Description for each of the above positions from their website.