Position: Box Office Assistant
Work Type: Part Time
Moonee Valley Council is seeking a motivated and experienced Ticketing Assistant to provide friendly, focussed and flexible customer service to patrons, hirers and users of the Clocktower Centre as part of the ticketing and front of house team.
Experience in ticketing is a must and if you are familiar with using Enta VivaTicket and building ticketing events, this will be highly regarded. This role will also support marketing initiatives including generating lists, e-reminders and distribution of collateral.
This role supports both the Box Office Supervisor and Box Office Attendant who are both full-time, and will be required to act up for the Box Office Attendant when they are on leave.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist the Box Office Attendant to operate ticketing services for the Clocktower Centre
- Competently operate the ticketing system (currently Enta VivaTicket) in all aspects of ticket sales, exchanges and reservations.
- Deliver excellent customer service that is friendly, focussed and flexible as a member of the frontline team for the Clocktower Centre
- Maintain accuracy in the daily Box Office reconciliation
- Assist accurately loading new events into the ticketing system, including online processes
- Assist the Box Office Attendant & Box Office Supervisor in maintaining systems that ensure the Box Office Customer Service reflects the industry benchmark
- Assist with Marketing including generating lists, e-reminders and distribution of collateral
- Maintain excellent communication with the Finance Department and provide information as requested
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a live theatre Box Office with a computerised ticketing system (Enta-Vivaticket knowledge is highly regarded) and an interest in current and upcoming digital technology related to ticketing
- Demonstrated ability to provide friendly, focussed and flexible customer service
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role, preferably in the performing arts, events or hospitality industries as well as having solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with a range of people and work as part of a team
- Experience with Excel or similar and data extraction (data lists), and/or experience in digital marketing skills such as website updating, e-newsletter collation will be highly regarded
- Availability to work rostered shifts that can occur Monday to Sunday, between 7am and 10pm (approx.). Daytime availability is a must, with good evening and weekend availability well regarded. *It is anticipated that this role will work mostly Monday – Friday with occasional evening & weekend when needed. Applicant to outline their availability Monday to Sunday
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through our online system https://mooneevalley.mercury.com.au/ and should be in line with the Moonee Valley City Council Application Guide found at the bottom of the advertisement. Applications that do not meet these requirements may not be considered. Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible as resumes will be reviewed as they are submitted.
For further information, please view the Position Description or contact Vito Mattarelli | Nic Moore on 03 9243 9191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org