Position: Casual Technical Support Officer
n this role based at The Potato Shed in Drysdale, you will be assisting the Technical Officer in the daily technical operations of the venue while maintaining key internal and external relationships to ensure services are professionally delivered, artistic standards are achieved, safety is prioritised and the venue is welcoming for all users. It is important to note that this is a casual position and as you will be supporting the technical team in the following responsibilities, you will need to be available for busy periods.
Work type: Casual
Classification: $32.80 per hour (plus casual loading)
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide day-to-day technical and production services (sound/AV, lighting, staging) for the Potato Shed including set up and operation of services for theatre, studio and event spaces, including outdoor events.
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, ensure tasks are completed to achieve the safe and successful operation of all performances/events
- Communicate with Operations Manager to ensure all technical equipment is maintained and repaired to guarantee standards of safety and presentation are met in accordance with specified budget guidelines.
- Assist with inventory checks of equipment and supplies as directed
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to provide consistently excellent customer service that exceeds expectations
To find out more, please follow the links below.