Position: Executive Assistant And Artistic Administrator
MTC are seeking an organised individual to provide executive support to the Company’s Artistic Director/Co-CEO, along with administrative support to the Executive Producer/Deputy CEO and the wider Artistic Team.
Ordinary hours of work are 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday. However, this position requires some negotiated evening and/or weekend hours from time to time.
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position where you have demonstrated strong administrative, organisational and interpersonal skills to run an Executive Office
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail, with a proven record in managing competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to adapt style to a diverse stakeholder community
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment; managing self and others; and taking leadership direction
- The ability to develop trust and be discreet and sensitive to confidential information
- Demonstrated passion for theatre and the arts industry.