Join us and be part of the team delivering the best in event services to commercial and community presenters, hirers and tenants. The Centre manages three theatres with capacities of 1400, 740 and 300 along with foyer and meeting room spaces. Our venue is transforming with new creative industries spaces opening later this year. This role will coordinate the end-to-end hirer experience including diary management, cost estimates, hirer contracts, pre-production meetings, providing advice, event settlement and implementation of evaluation and feedback mechanisms. This role also supervises a small Stage Door team and ensures that all internal departments are well briefed regarding presenter and hirer requirements.
Watch an invitation to join our organisation from CEO Joel McGuinness here.
To be successful you will have:
• A tertiary qualification in event management and/or 3-5 years experience in events or venue management in a cultural sector organisation
• Demonstrated experience in supervising a small team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, negotiation and presentation skills
• High level administrative and information technology skills with knowledge of event management systems and software
• The ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines with a focus on attention to detail
Further detailed information about the role and its requirements can be obtained from the position description
For specific enquiries regarding the role, please contact the Manager Presenter Services, Angelique Helman on 03 5225 1210
To apply for this fabulous opportunity please provide a cover letter, detailed response articulating your ability to meet the requirements outlined in the position description and current CV. Your application should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org to attention Tineke Barry, Human Resources Coordinator.