Position: Senior Project Manager
Work Type:Full Time fixed term position (2 years).
Award Classification: Salary is $134,111.12 p.a plus 10.5 % superannuation.
Be a part of the amazing transformation happening at Arts Centre Melbourne. In this newly created fixed term position, you will play a key role in the delivery of payroll operations as well as contribute to initiatives to drive ongoing improvement within the payroll function.
- Lead and mentor the Payroll team
- Ensure compliance with relevant payroll, superannuation and tax legislation, ACM’s Enterprise Agreement and any other applicable legislative or regulatory requirements
- Develop, implement, and review contemporary payroll management procedures and services to achieve organisational goals and objectives
- Oversee payroll projects and identify and implement improvement initiatives to streamline payroll processes
You will be a highly motivated individual who possesses a high level of personal integrity, a positive attitude and strong work ethic. You will have proven experience with and understanding of current technology, operating systems and applications; and the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology and systems, including upgrades and changes, within a reasonable timeframe.
Your Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or another related field, plus detailed knowledge of principles of contemporary payroll management and practices gained over several years’ experience.
- Experience in supervising and developing staff and the ability to provide leadership and direction to your team, including a commitment to personal development and continuous improvement
- Proven experience with Chris21 and a Roster, Time & Attendance system (desirable)
- Experience with Enterprise Agreement interpretation.
- Strong attention to detail and can maintain confidentiality.