Position: Marketing & Box Office
Bass Coast Shire Council are seeking an enthusiastic marketing professional to join our Arts, Culture and Heritage team to promote our program of music and theatre performances, visual arts and cinema. The role delivers Ticketing and Box Office services for our cultural venues, manages our digital and social media platforms, and develops, implements and reviews our marketing and communications plans. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Developing and delivering audience development strategies for the performance and visual arts programs of our cultural centres
• Implementing on-line Ticketing and associated Box Office services
• Creating digital / social media opportunities, e-news, and the monitoring and updating of our on-line platforms
• Reviewing and creating written content for the promotion of a program of cultural events
• Cultivating relationships across relevant local networks to create broader promotional opportunities
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
We are seeking applications from those who have demonstrated marketing experience in the performing arts sector, along with a working understanding of ticketing systems, or similar. You will be experienced in project management and have strong media networks and writing skills. With an eye for detail, you greatly value communication and collaboration in a deadline driven team environment. Based predominantly in our Phillip Island and Wonthaggi cultural facilities during standard business hours, there is some requirement after hours and at weekends.
HOW TO APPLY:
For more details on this position, you can download the Position Description by clicking Apply, or contact Malcolm Russell Coordinator Arts, Culture & Heritage on 0428 48 08 16 or via email email@example.com
To apply, please attach a short cover letter outlining your interest and suitability to this role, and your resume.
Closing date: Midnight Wednesday 29 November 2023