Are you looking to make a difference through leading a multi-disciplinary arts education facility?
Do you have passion and vision for arts education?
The National Theatre located in St. Kilda, Victoria , is in an exciting stage of growth and it requires an innovative CEO to lead the team. The CEO is responsible for ensuring that the National Theatre’s strategic objectives are achieved through the effective management of both Schools and the Theatre.
This role requires:
• Ownership and Effective implementation of the agreed Strategic Objectives
• Corporate and Financial Management
• Compliance with all statutory requirements from State and Federal Education funding and accreditation agencies, along with all other relevant Regulatory authorities
• Effective representation and communication on behalf of the organization
• Fundraising via all levels of Government, private donors, and the philanthropic sector.
The CEO would need to demonstrate expertise and achievement in the following key selection criteria:
• Extensive professional experience in the arts or education sectors
• A demonstrated ability to provide outstanding and innovative leadership
• Proven capacity to deliver an ambitious strategic and change management agenda
• Proven competence at a senior executive level in operational and financial management
• Demonstrated expertise and experience in working successfully with a NFP Board
• Demonstrated success in working closely with sponsors, donors and government
About the National Theatre:
The National Theatre aims to provide world class training in Performing Arts Education as a recognized Centre of Excellence in Australasia. The Schools of Dance and Drama are recognized as major learning institutions for students seeking accredited qualifications in Dance, Acting and related performing arts activities. The National Theatre also owns, operates, and maintains training studios and a 783 seat heritage listed theatre for the benefit of its schools and the wider community. The theatre space is available year round as a venue-for- hire for schools, community groups and commercial producers.
If you have what it takes to lead, please email your application, which addresses the key selection criteria above, to Rob Robertson : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact 0412 331 218 during business hours only.
Applications Close COB, Monday 6th October 2014