October Member Meeting Announcement
We are excited to be holding our final member meeting for 2023 at the incredible new Gippsland Performing Arts Centre in Traralgon on Tuesday 10th & Wednesday 11th of October.
A full agenda will be released prior to the event. This meeting will focus on the topic of facilities planning and management, with a range of presenters covering topics including:
- The process of designing a new PAC or redeveloping your existing building.
- The industry standards and principles outlined in VAPAC’s sector-leading publication Oh You Beautiful Stage.
- Maintaining your venue’s production and technical infrastructure and resources.
- Working with heritage restrictions to preserve the old whilst introducing the new.
- Case studies from recently developed theatres in our network.
- Breakout sessions discussing hospitality, staff training, accessibility, and more.
Book your place now for a great opportunity to gather with peers from across the VAPAC network in a fantastic regional setting and one of our finest theatres.
Date: Tuesday 10th, & Wednesday 11th, October 2023.
Venue: Gippsland Performing Arts Centre, 32 Kay Street, Traralgon, Victoria 3844
Registration price: $300. We have one set registration price of $300 for a single ticket, covering attendance over the two days, including dinner and drinks (and bowling!) at a local restaurant after day one.
Follow the link below to be taken to the event on the VAPAC webpage and to purchase a ticket and find out more.