Business coaching program for emerging independent producers (EIP) of dance and theatre
What is Boot Camp?
Boot Camp is an intensive, three month, business coaching program for emerging independent producers to be matched with highly regarded producers who will coach them for the duration of the program. Boot Camp has been created by the Australia Council for the Arts with Independent Producers Australia (IPA) https://www.independentproducersaustralia.com.au/.
Who is Boot Camp for?
At the recent Independent Producers Summit managed by Independent Producers Australia (IPA) it was recognised that as an independent producer you can feel isolated and disconnected, and it takes time and experience to build the knowledge and networks for success.
If you are an independent producer, in the first six years of your career, seeking knowledge and experience from an established business coach; get ready to limber up with four legends of the Australian Performing Arts world:
- Wendy Blacklock
- Marguerite Pepper
- Annette Downs
- Christine Dunstan
There are five opportunities available for emerging independent producers to form a business coaching relationship with one of these experienced producers over a three month period – February to May 2012.
What this opportunity will provide:
- Accommodation, flights, and registration to attend the Australian Performing Arts Market (APAM) – 26 February to 1 March 2012.
- Accommodation and flights to attend the structured planning process (2 days in Adelaide) and the debrief at the end of the period (1 day in Sydney).
- $4,000 cash investment into future strategic opportunities for you and your business.
- National and international networks.
- Skill development as well as knowledge and experience.
- Focused attention on your business model, and identification of opportunities and how to take advantage of them.
- Support to identify future business development opportunities with an established coach.
- Insight into how you might achieve significant outcomes and build a more strategic and sustainable business.
- A trusted external sounding board, a business peer, someone to talk to when the going gets tough, and a role model.
For more information about the program and how to apply visit https://www.australiacouncil.gov.au/grants/grants/boot-camp
If you require further information or would like to discuss your application before you submit it please contact Katie Harford at firstname.lastname@example.org