Bay Pavilions is a place of joy, a place of community and a place of well-being for body and mind.
Leading the way in providing a happy, supportive and welcoming environment for our community, the Bay Pavilions will include 2 distinct key areas – An Arts Pavilion and an Aquatics Pavilion, with an impressive entranceway incorporating reception, a visitor information centre and café uniting the two spaces.
Arts Pavilion | An arts and culture centre designed to connect the community and provide a diverse range of events, supported by:
• A large, flexible flat floor auditorium with a retractable 350 seat capacity
• Dressing rooms, green rooms and storage supporting the delivery of theatre productions
• Gallery and exhibition spaces
• Rehearsal, dance and music studios
• Arts workshop spaces
• Meeting and multipurpose rooms
Aquatics Pavilion | An indoor and outdoor aquatic space designed to provide a fun, safe and welcoming pool environment where people can learn, play and develop, supported by:
• Indoor 25m, eight lane pool with ramped access
• Indoor warm water pool
• Freeform leisure pool, including dedicated learn-to-swim space and a toddler play area
• Outdoor water play splash pads
• 4 exhilarating water slides, with something for everyone!
• State of the art gym/health club, complete with Life Fitness equipment
• Group fitness studios
• Dedicated wellness areas
Bay Pavilions – Where art meets swimming. Where workshops meet workouts. Where drama meets play. Where morning meets night.
Follow our website to keep up to date on these and other exciting developments as we edge closer to opening our doors: https://baypavilions.com.au/